The "Thank you" page is also known as the registration confirmation page which will be shown to the registrant upon successful registration and prompt the registrant with a message "Thank you for your registration".
In UserRoll, you can customize the default "Thank you" message to tailor it according to your event campaign. For example, if you are hosting a small webinar, you may want to provide the instruction of joining a webinar such as a webinar link and the phone number of video conferencing information on the confirmation page so that the registrant can save it in their event calendar.
There are 2 types of messages in the thank you page.
- Thank you message for the confirmed registration
- Thank you message for the pending registration.
To know more about confirmed and pending status registration, click here
To customize the "Thank you" page, please go to the following:
- Go to My Events in the top navigation bar and then click the "Setup" button of the event
- Click the Setup tab in the main menu in your event admin.
- Click the "Thank you page" in the left menu as shown in the picture below.