If your event is a paid event, you can sell the tickets online with your preferred payment methods. Depending on your audience and event type, UserRoll supports both online and offline payment methods.
To set your preferred payment methods, please go to the followings:
- Go to "My Events" in the top navigation bar and then click the "Setup" button of the event
- Click the "Setup" tab in the main menu in your event admin.
- Click the "Currency & Payment" in the left menu as shown in the picture below.
Click on the following links to know more about setting up:
Online payment (Card, Wallet and Other Online Payment)
- Paypal [To kick start with PayPal payment, read here - How to accept online payment with PayPal]
- Stripe [To kick start with Stripe payment, read here - How to accept online payment with Stripe]
Both PayPal and Stripe accept major cards such as Visa, Master, and Amex. They also provide additional payment online options that are available based on the country the customer and merchant. For example, with Stripe payment, you can also accept payments via Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT) / Bank Transfer
- Onsite payment