UserRoll's Schedule Email feature allows you to easily schedule an auto-triggered mass email to your registered audience by a specific date and time with a couple of clicks.
You can use this feature to send out emails such as
- Reminder Email (E.g., send out a reminder email a day before the event day)
- Engagement email such as teaser email before the event date
- An announcement during the event
- Post-Event Survey and Thank you email
How to schedule email
To schedule an email to your registered audience, here are a few steps to follow.
- Go to Manage section of the event
- Manage >> Schedule Email (that is in the left menu under the Manage tab)
You can schedule the email with 2 options:
- Immediate - to trigger an email immediately
- Specific Date and Time - To automatically trigger an email at a specific date and time
An Example of a Reminder Email
- Sample of Email Template
- How to send a reminder email